My New Hunting Rig For 2007

YoteCoaxer

These calls are not for sale, but I wanted to share a couple of pic's of my new huntin rig for the 2007-2008 season. I thought it looked pretty cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The string and closed reed are from "Stone Coyote Calls", and the open reed howler is by "Carver Predator Calls".

Thanks for lookin!

SANY0111A.jpg

SANY0113A.jpg

Nice looking setup Mike

Now you just need a few more loops on that lanyard with calls in each loop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have to give credit for the string to Mr. Wildstorm, my madman knot tyin' buddy. LOL!!

Mike, you set yourself up with a nice rig! You can't go wrong with one of Kerry's calls either. I've said it before, I have one with a permanent ride on my own string; that's how much I regard them.

Later on, friends.

Rudy

Very sharp set!!! Two of the best call makers on a great lanyard... ya just can't go wrong (and ya look great doing it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments!

Guywildstorm ties a fantastic lookin rope! So much nicer than the production job I'm used to hangin around my neck. This lanyard came with a matching coyote carrier and zipper pull.

Gonna see if I can get it broke in first thing in the morning.

Terry, I had the same idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif As soon as I can find the right chord, I will be adding a couple more drops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Mike you just let me know if you need a couple of extra drops. I will be glad to hook you up. Man you got a couple of great calls from a couple of great guys there!!!

Guy

Mike,

Guy could probably talk you through adding the drops.

I have so many drops on my StormString I look like a giant landyard with arms and legs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks Guy, I appreciate the offer, I probably will get a hold of you for some advise (I really don't want to mess it up) and maybe some chord if you have some.

Rudy, lol, you about made me spit out my drink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I hate to do this, but I am going to tell on myself. Last season, I had a production lanyard with 8 drops on it and when I went hunting, they were all full. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I also have a fanny pack that I wore, it was also full. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I just couldn't leave any of my calls at home (kind of like leaving one of your kids behind). Got lots of strange looks from my partner and the farmers, not to mention all the noise it made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Not this season, this season it will be 4 calls max. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yeah Mike I know what you are saying about taking all your calls with you when you go hunting.

The only problem is I can not get that 65ft. semi trailer that it takes to haul all my calls in, down to very many of my hunting spots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back