Cedar enclosed reed

lamar

I finished the antler call I was working on this afternoon and decided to try the old dremel on a piece of wood. I'll say one thing about working with cedar it sure smells better than antler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.{these calls are not for sale}
[image]
antlercedar1.jpg
[/image]

Lamar.

If I find myself in Georgia I'm going to have to stop and let you show me how you "turn" with a Dremel tool. If you ever get a lathe, look out.

ELJ

Man dude! they are awesome as usual. I need one from you when you have one for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Aaron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for looking and the kind comments. ELJ if your make it down here I'll be glad to show you how it's done. I was in my fathers wood working shop yesterday and his old craftsman lathe has died /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, I just might see if it's fixable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Looks like you have some time invested in those. Beautiful job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back