Sub MOA Mini 14 Target

You may have saved 300 up front but what is it worth right now....The AR would have been a better investment....Not to mention the fact when you go to sell it you have to try and overcome the reputation the 14 has developed.....I think it was a poor choice......

Quote:
You may have saved 300 up front but what is it worth right now....The AR would have been a better investment....Not to mention the fact when you go to sell it you have to try and overcome the reputation the 14 has developed.....I think it was a poor choice......

Who said anything about selling it. No way I would sell it. I finally got a mini that would shoot, I would be crazy to sell it. Besides the way everyone else talks, this may be the only factory mini in existense that shoots, a one of kind I guess, talk about an investment, this could be the greatest investment of all time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

POOR choice?I don't think so mine shoots just as good if not better than many ARs I have seen at the range,I have shot more groups under an inch with my mini than any AR at our range.It's not always the guns fault if it won't do the magic inch at the range,I was at a range in New York before I moved out here and there was a guy there that had a ruger 77-22 Hornet That couldn't hit a bull in the [beeep] with it if it was right in his lap,I asked him to try it and proceeded to put 5 shots into a ragged hole at 100 yards with factory ammo no less.Before that he claimed all Rugers sucked and he was selling his as soon as possible.Sometimes the complainers just need a little more trigger time and less (my gun sucks so they must all be junk.)You would be surprised at what I see some people try to shoot off of at the range and then complain that it must be the gun because it sure couldn't be me.No poor choice here as far as I'm concerned I am more than happy with mine.

Anybody that would pay $800 for a mini 14, and claim that it's a better deal then an AR 15 is not worth arguing with. Who really believe's that an Mini 14 will perform like that on a regular basis. It's pretty annoying when someone comes on here and trys to start a fight over one well shot group out of mini 14. I glad you found a gun you like, good luck with it.

I guess it all depends on who is buying the gun,If you want a Mini and you are happy with it then it is worth the money spent,What bothers me more than anything is when I save up for something I want and someone gets on the forum and rips it to pieces because they don't like it or their friend has one and it shot like crap,If you are happy with your ARs then that is your business but telling someone their gun is not worth what they paid for it is pretty much asking for negative feedback.By the way mine does happen to perform good every time I take it out so I guess that theory doesn't hold too much water does it?

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess it all depends on who is buying the gun,If you want a Mini and you are happy with it then it is worth the money spent,What bothers me more than anything is when I save up for something I want and someone gets on the forum and rips it to pieces because they don't like it or their friend has one and it shot like crap,If you are happy with your ARs then that is your business but telling someone their gun is not worth what they paid for it is pretty much asking for negative feedback.By the way mine does happen to perform good every time I take it out so I guess that theory doesn't hold too much water does it?

amen brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I like mine. It hits what I aim at. It may not be as accurate as my AR but it's as accurate as it needs to be and since it cost half as much as the AR did it gets a lot more time outside than the AR does.

For us Canadian guys, it is a nice alternative, as AR's get us into trouble up here. Considered a restricted weapon, and very pricey $$$$$$.

Back