Something NEW is afoot

BINGO!!!!!!

TALLY-GLO

Joel,
PM me your mailing address.

TallyGlo02.jpg

What a BRIGHT idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like your card wtih them too. Those predators look very, very familiar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

PS. I don't even like beer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tony

just think Jay,if you quit smoking and drinking you would have about $4,000 extra a year to spend on hunting.
you might even live long enough to make it to dirty old man status! ooops sorry too late you made it! smoke'em if you got'em!

My guess that it was going to be piss yellow and have secondary attachment to be used for misting purposes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sounds like a great idea!..Every time you blowed the call a yellow mist would fill the air..Wouldn't taste very good though,if it backfired. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yote tote you just gave away the plan for the 2009 special addition.. ha.. ha.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

For those of you who cant talk Jay into a complementary one.. We have the 2008 Tally-Glo in stock HERE

Good hunting,

AP

"... limited to small sporting goods stores in the heartland."

Man! that was quick!
You just got them today!
Is Utah the Heartland?
You're the only store I send these special calls to.

Pretty cool, huh?

Uncle Jay,
The Tally Glo arrived today and if that ain't one of the coolest calls ever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Wish I would have had one of these in college while we were out calling in "Tree Fox" Gray fox at night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks Again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I gots mines too.! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Now how about a jet black with a glow in the dark reed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cool the tally hoe has always been my favorite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
i found the first call i ever didn't like this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
sorry will primos you are still one of my heros but that mac daddy elk call stinks my son threw his down yesterday for blowing off key in the middle of a herd of elk.
i had to make him pick it up as to not litter.
i tryed mine at home so i knew i didn't want it in the field with me.
but that new cow girl Will has got at primo's is sweeeeeet!
just had to explain encase he ever pops in here.
my new custom elk call from ty yote here sure had them talkin to me yesterday.
hope today i can cut off the big bulls they tend to take the cows the other way when called to.

Quote:
sorry will primos you are still one of my heros but that mac daddy elk call stinks

The Mac Daddy is not made by Primos. It is made by Hunter Specialties.
http://www.hunterspecialties.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=1591&categoryID=34

I've heard it used many times by Al Morris and am sure it will dothe job and then some. From bugles to cow calls to howling to speckle belly geese. I doubt it was the call.
But hey, not everyone has to like a product.

Back