Two more antler enclosed reeds

lamar

Here's two I made this weekend. If deer season don't open soon I might have to start making then out of wood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. {these calls are not for sale}
[image]
sept9c.jpg
[/image]

Very nice work! are all your calls sold? cause i know you would fit right in here with the rest of the call makers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Great stuff!
Aaron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Aaron and Greg. Aaron I have never sold a call, most of them are given to family and friends. What I don't give away end up in ziploc bags. I guess when I decide to start selling I'll have a few on hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I signed up on this site in January of 2005, it took me about one month to find the hand call forum and about another month to decide to try and build a call. I worked at it for about a year before I built anything worth giving away and now I would probaly throw those away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif I've learned alot from this forum but I feel like I have alot more to learn. I'm not a perfectionist I just want to make sure what I sell is worth the monies paid.

Quote:
I just want to make sure what I sell is worth the monies paid.

Buddy, people are going nuts seeing these great calls and not being able to buy them. They are PERFECT!

Back