My first cow horn howeler what do you think ?

forty_five_packer

I got the horns today that Will sent me and here is the first one.

pics023.jpg

pics022.jpg

So what do you think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
I still have some work to do on the tone board.

Ok, I think I'm gonna cry!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
That really looks great, IMO!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
It sure is a lot better than mine!! My current ones still don't look that good!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Please excuse me now, I'm going to go pout in the corner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously...Well Done!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif thanks Will.

LOOKS LIKE CRAP... ya better box it up and send it down my way. Heck, I will even pay for the postage because of you hard work... wile your at it, just toss that open reed calling there with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

All jokes aside. It looks GREAT!! I like the paw print, very nice touch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Looks like you have it figured out buddy. Looks better then the first ones I made. I see that you figured out a way to put that little open reed call on the lanyard too. Great looking set you have started.

Guy

Back