Ready for work

guywildstorm

I have a few sets finished up and ready to go to work. Sets include a lanyard, game sling, and a keychain fob/zipper pull. Lanyards all have 4 drops for calls, the 2 on the sides being fully adjustable to keep calls from clanking together. The sling comes in handy when you have to pack a critter aways back to the truck. Also works pretty dang good for toting greenheads or honkers!!! $35 will get a set to your door. I also have some lanyards without matching slings if you would prefer one of those. Thanks for looking and lets go hunt some yotes!!!

Guy

Set #1 SOLD! Black/Chocolate Brown with a really nice hunk of cocobola for a keeper.
9-4-07007.jpg

9-4-07008.jpg

Set #2 SOLD! Tan/Desert Camo with a Osage keeper.
9-4-07005.jpg

9-4-07006.jpg

Set #3 Black/Desert Camo with a bocote keeper.
9-4-07003.jpg

9-4-07004.jpg

Set #4 SOLD! Olive Drab/Chocolate Brown with a BIG hunk of really nice cocobola. This keeper is a bit bigger than my usual ones and really has some outstanding grain and figure to it.
9-4-07001.jpg

9-4-07002.jpg

Last edited:
Guy,
Lanyard arrived today.
Very nice work!............
I'll be contacting you about making me some specific strings in the near future. I need one to hold a whistle, while working w/ the dog, maybe some extra zipper pulls, key rings for my buds, pepper spray ties for the girls, etc., etc., etc..............
Will "Toast" the new lanyard tonight w/ a nice 14 yr. single malt.
Kudos my friend.
Shawn.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Still have the #3 set available plus a new batch of lanyards.

Im going to be out of town until the 28th. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I get home.

Thanks,
Guy

Back