Bushnell Holosight

Wackmaster

I am looking for the best price on a Bushnell Holosight for my Mossberg 935. $299 seems to be the cheapest I have found. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have the turkey special and it comes tapped to accept a weaver mount. From what I understand the Holosight will mount on a weaver base. I recently met and talked with a USDA animal damage control officer and he was kind enough to show me his gear. He had the Holosight on his Bennilli. It was awsome! He also had one mounted on a Trijicon scope that in turn was mounted on an AR-15 for quick multipul shots. It was a cool set up. Thanks for the tip I will check it out!

A story about Holosights. Coming from a LE guy we had some Officers try them out. They worked out rather good until along came qualifications. A number of people had problems that was eventually tracked down to the sight not taking the average bump here and there. That has been all eliminated with the EOtech sights.

If your intrested in a price comparable with more quality look here:

http://www.botac.com/eotholsig.html

I had a Hakko on my AR. Only problem I had with it was I could not see the reticle here inthe bright sun. Have never had that problem with my eotech,

Wackmaster,
Is this what you are looking for? If so $288.00 + $8.50 shipping. Let me know.
Bushnell Compact Holosight w/Standard Reticle
Category:
OPTICS - RED DOT SCOPES
Magnification :1x
Objective :1.25" x .75"
screenField of View :Unlimited
Eye Relief :1/2" to 10 ft
DOT Size :65
M.O.A. Ring with 1 M.O.A. Dot
Tube Diameter :Length :4.13"
Weight :6.4 oz
Finish :Matte
Battery :2 Type N 1.5 Volt

Txyote, Im not sure if that is the one. I could not find it on your website. The one I am looking for has a circle with a dot inside of it and cross hairs that end on the outside of the circle if that makes any sense?

Back