Predator Pursuit Volume 4 - NOW AVAILABLE - Chance to win a free copy!!

Man Guys,

This has been a blast!!

Sorry for the late response at the end, but me and Rusty have been going 900mph the last hour. To get this done early was a chore, and once again I apprecaite yall being good sports.

It was tough, but I knew some of yall would pick out the hard ones. I dont have the pics zoomed up yet, but I will try and get that done for yall. In the meantime, I will give you a list of coyotes on the cover with their location.

18 Dead coyotes down in front. (front cover)
5 Hanging in the background. (front cover)
1 on our logo (front cover)

1 logo coyote on the spine (spine)

1 logo coyote on the back (back cover)
1 sniper styx logo (back cover)
2 Foxpro Logo (back cover
5 in the film strips(top right was a bobcat) (back cover)

The hard ones!

8 on our hats that sported the Foxpro logo (front cover)

and of course the hidden coyote!

1 in the reflection of my scope. (front cover)

That my friends adds up to 43 coyotes.

Thanks for your patiece!! I am interrested in who all got the coyote in the scope, it is a tough one, and we didnt see it till our editor pointed it out to us. I knew the hats would be tough, but with a little Logo knowledge you can figure it out.

Tell us what all you found!

Take care,

Todd

I found the coyote in the scope after I posted the second time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Missed the bobcat, and missed 2 on the front 18.

yotehunter74,

We do not have Foxpro hats on in the background pic. One is a luepold and one is a Cabelas. I know it was tough to tell with the poor pic we had to post, but some could tell the difference, so it had to be good enough.

Take care,

Todd

Last edited:
LOL I messed up on the two hats in the back ground I just ASSUMED they were Fox Pro hats. And I though I saw another hidden dog then couldn't figure out if the one in the strip was a cat or yote so I called it a dog. Was looking a little harder then I should have I guess.

Plumbob,

Since only two of you got it right, we awarded you both a video. With all the time it had to take to pic em out, expecially with the poor pic, we didnt feel right not giving you both one. Also the scope coyote deserved a reward, as it was soo hard. Songdog replied a little early, but we were late, so we gave him a video also.

We tried to make it right for everyone involved.

43...am I too late??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I wasn't even going to try to count them after coming up with thre wildly different numbers in three tries. Maybe Uncle Jay and I need to stop smoking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I look forward to seeing it though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Plumbob,

Since only two of you got it right, we awarded you both a video. With all the time it had to take to pic em out, expecially with the poor pic, we didnt feel right not giving you both one. Also the scope coyote deserved a reward, as it was soo hard. Songdog replied a little early, but we were late, so we gave him a video also.

We tried to make it right for everyone involved.

AWSOME thing to do!!! Stand up guys for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yes nmleon you are tooo late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. Nice try though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hey all you guys that won /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, just PM me your mailing info and we will get the videos out to you in the morning before we leave for the show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Take care,

Todd

Thanks guys it was a fun contest!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe tomorrow I should actually do my job and not count coyotes all day long.

The hardest part was counting all those Coyote legs and dividing them by four. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Glad you found a use for the 6th toe on each foot, and the 6th finger as well 220....

Congratulations man, you should be buying lottery tickets with your luck.

NM

Back