Anyone for Yo Mama Jokes

Yo mama is so fat she wore a Malcom X tee shirt outside and helicopters tried to land on her. Yo mama is so fat she sat on the rainbow and made Skittles.

"Yo momma so stupid, she drowned because of the scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

man...i think i laughed for 2 minutes straight on that one....great!!

Your momma's so fat Jesus Christ can't lift her spirit
Your momma's so fat her blood type is Ragu
What's the differance between your momma and big foot? One is big fat hairy and smells like hell, the other has big feet.

Any idea where a real good spot would be for hunting mountain lion in Oklahoma? I'm thinking way down in southeastern Oklahoma east of the Three Rivers WMA.

Sam

Quote:
Any idea where a real good spot would be for hunting mountain lion in Oklahoma? I'm thinking way down in southeastern Oklahoma east of the Three Rivers WMA.

Sam

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What does that have to do with yo mama jokes?

Quote:
'Cause yo mama live in a trailer there. LOL

AHH yall pulled a double team on that one!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thats the best one yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

yo mama so fat, when she walks with high heels she strikes oil

yo mama so fat, someone yelled haul a$$ and she jumped in a dump truck

yo mama so fat, daddy thought he was the only one until he was huggin her and met someone else comin around the other side

yo mama so fat she got more chins than a chinese phone book

yo mama so dumb she tried to make coolaide once, but couldn't figure out how to get all that water in that little tiny package

yo mama so ugly they used to sit her in the corner and feed her grapes with a sling shot

yo mama so dumb, they gave her the key to the city and she locker herself out

Yo momma so poor... her welcome matt just says "Wel"

Yo momma so poor... she went to McDonalds and tried to buy ONE fry!

Yo momma so fat... when she farts the vibrations wiggles chicken bones out of her chins!

Speaking of chins, yo momma so fat... she has more chins than a Chinese phone book!

Yo momma so fat... your cousin sat on her lap in 1986 and he just now fell out of her armpit look'in like Rip VanWinkle.

Yo mamma so old... she invented dust.

Yo momma so ugly that when she was born the doctor slapped your grandma.

A local guy goes out everyday squirel hunting and gets his limit in no time. However the man takes no gun. A friend notices this and asked him how he does it. The next day the two men head out hunting with no gun. Soon thay see a squirel the man who hunts looks up and gives the squirel a strange evil look. The squirel shakes and falls out of the tree dead. The other man is amazed and say's how do you do that? The hunter replies I ugly them to death I used to bring my wife but she tore them up to bad.

Back