Show your hunting ATV's, UTV's, or whatever works for you.

I thought it would be fun to start a pic post for everyone to share their ATV's. I just got mine built so I'll start off.

2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 Realtree Camo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rhino07008.jpg

Rhino07010.jpg

Rhino07013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 Rhino 660 "Exploring Edition". I just picked it up last week "used" with 54 miles on it. Has factory windshield, front bumper, bed rails, fender flares, rear cab enclosure, and mirrors. Also has a Warn 3.0 winch, custom diamond plate roof and leg menders, ITP XTR radials, ITP aluminum rims, plow mount, and front receiver.

I'm going to have the diamond plate aluminum stuff Rhinolined black, and am in the market for a gun boot and mounting bracket.

rhino1.jpg

rhino2.jpg

Buster, My Rhino was an "exploring edition" too but I yanked the green skins and replaced 'em with camo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Buster, I can't see your pics. My Rhino was an "exploring edition" too but I yanked the green skins and replaced 'em with camo.

Hopefully the pictures work now. If you don't mind me asking, what'd the camo run you? Also, where do you live?

Mitsibishi mini truck, lifted, rinoed and camoed. Great when the weather get cold. 35 miles to the gallon. Not street legal but if you stay in the country you can get by.
Dec2-06.jpg

You guys and you fancy high-priced toys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
{I'm just jealous, including the horse.} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Randy, you got to move up here to Montana so you can drive that sweet rig on the street, since you can drive ATVS you got to be able to drive that!

Hunter

Those Rhino's sure are purdy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Try this sometime....

38.jpg

Last edited:
Back