PSE Kingfisher bow

ARCOREY

Anybody have any experience with the PSE Kingfisher recurve bow? I was thinking of getting a recurve to hunt carp and small game with, the price is right, just don't know anybody who has had one. Eventually I want to try to deer hunt with a recurve again after lots of small game practice of course. I can find cheap recurves, but none are tapped for stabilizer reel mounting and this one has an aluminum riser, glass limbs and is tapped for stabilizer and screw in type rests like a compound for $119. Plus it is listed as a takedown bow. I was looking at the #50 model.

I've got the PSE Coyote which is the same bow. The bow is loud which doesn't matter for bowfishing but it sure made the deer and hogs swap ends. Even loud with Sims SVL dampeners on it and string leeches.

Other than that I like it for bowfishing, I have the #50 also.

Thanks spectr17, I wasn't sure what to think of them. That's a shame it is loud, I was really wanting to ease back into deer hunting with a recurve again. Oh well, maybe by the time I'm ready this would've served it's purpose and I will be ready for something quieter.

Martin rebel. short, quiet, fast. all for about the price you are looking at. i had one in 40 pounds and killed deer with no prob.

it also has a stabilizer bushing.

Back