375 Ruger

Kay9Cop

I picked up a 375 Ruger Alaskan for hunting big brown predators here in Alaska. Anyone have loads for 270 grainers using RL-15 or RL-19? I'm leaning towards TSX bullets for this gun if they shoot well.

Yeah, I've got the new Handloader. The actual loads given were pretty disappointing. The author gave one load of one powder for maybe two bullets in one weight. I'm still looking for info so I thought I'd post here.

Seems like it would work..a big banger to say the least...lots some nosler's or X-bullets in her and have at it..too bad the other gun manufacturers haven't thought it's a great idea..like to have one in a Abolt stainless..

There was a fine article on the Ruger .375 in a recent "Shooting Times" that compared it to the H&H. Good round and if I recall correctly it had some reloading data included in the article. I shoot quite a bit of the Re19 and it is as fine a powder as I am sure you know. Temperature insensitive and meters pretty well. I will look and see if I can find the article and maybe I can reference it for you. That way you make your own comparisons. ...wish I had one.

Back