Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search predator Masters

Topic Options
#734237 - 07/29/07 08:31 PM Hunter's Extravaganza 8/17 - 8/19 Fort Worth
Txyote Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
The Hunter's Extravaganza in Fort Worth will be on 08/17 - 08/19. The show will be at the Will Rogers Colisium. We will be in booth # 217. We will have the full line of FOXPRO available and offering products at a special show price.
We will also be booking hunts for the 07'-08' season. This includes varmint /predator, whitetail, dove and spring turkey.
We have teamed up with KO Predator Solutions! We are now carrying their mouth calls.
We are growing everyday and adding more and more products. I look forward meeting each of you at the show in Fort Worth. Come by and say hello and lets talk hunting!

#734238 - 07/29/07 11:02 PM Re: Hunter's Extravaganza 8/17 - 8/19 Fort Worth [Re: Txyote]
guess Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: N.texas
I'll be there!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HogZombies/video sponsored by Convergent Hunting Solutions,Hornady

#734239 - 08/09/07 09:04 AM Re: Hunter's Extravaganza 8/17 - 8/19 Fort Worth [Re: Txyote]
Txyote Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
I spoke with Glenn Guess he said that he was going to be at the Hunter's Extravaganza in Fort Worth. Even though Glenn is coming to the show, don't let that keep ya'll from coming!

Moderator:  Jeff Mock 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.