Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#731762 - 07/25/07 01:28 AM TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - SOLD
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Here is one of the best knives that I've built for skinning predators. It features a great custom built damascus blade, made of 100% USA steel from 1095 and 15N20 (1075 with 2% nickel). It's been heat treated to RC 56-57 and Mar Quenched for toughness and edge holding. This is some of the best damascus on the market.

The hidden tang knife features a buffalo horn bolster mated to an Axis deer antler that has been sanded and polished to an ivory like state. The detail drill work on it will give a great grip, when using to skin out your coyote or cat this winter. On sidee features a turquoise inlay howling coyote head. The other side has a turquoise inlay "TT". The turquoise is some that I picked up at the Globe hunt, two years ago.

This knife is just right for skinning. I've used scapels for years and wanted to create a knife with the same feel and functionality. The damascus blade is 1.75" and the overall length of the knife is 6.75". You can hold like a standard knife or like a pencil for detail.

It also features a custom built Kydex sheath. It is a belt clip design. It is custom formed for this knife only and will hold it like a vice, as it snaps into place.

SOLD

Sorry about the pictures, it was the only two I could get before the camera batteries ran out. (I have daughters that burn through batteries on it. )

Thanks for looking...

Tony

Edited by TonyTebbe (10/11/07 04:38 PM)

Tony Tebbe

#731763 - 07/25/07 01:32 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
satch Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Utah
Wow Tony, I wish i could say sold cause it would be coming this way, but being low on funds at the moment i better refrain or the wife would have the you know whats! great looking piece.
Aaron

#731764 - 07/25/07 02:24 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: satch]
rbboyd Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: chehalis, Washington
Very cool Tony. I to am a scapel user. I was trained with them for cuttin on people but I perfer them for neck to the nose & toes on critters.

#731765 - 07/25/07 08:14 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
carvercalls Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Utah
Man Tony that knife is a dandy.. I wished the timing was different and that gem. would be heading for Utah for sure.. The size of the blade is perfect for skinning yotes, And to top it all off its damascus Some one is going to be a happy camper with that one Kerry

#731766 - 07/25/07 08:23 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: carvercalls]
clayman90 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: The Show-Me State
Beatiful knife TT, just to nice for me to use.

You guys are turning out unbelieveable pieces of work here.

Clayman

#731767 - 07/25/07 11:52 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: clayman90]
rainshadow1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Washington State
SO nice! Wish I could afford to build some damascus, that stuff is soooo spendy. Great job on that one!

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives,
Mountain Lion Calling: www.rain-shadow.com

AKC Labs
https://rainshadowlabradors.com

#731768 - 07/25/07 05:34 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: rainshadow1]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks a bunch for the comments guys. I'm going to pick up some batteries and get some better photos.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#731769 - 07/25/07 06:07 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
drewb53 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: IL
wow that is a great looking knife...
DB
#4 buck shot
or
Rossi .223

#731770 - 09/10/07 12:55 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: drewb53]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

New lowered price on this piece. I've got a calling trip to Oklahoma coming up and products from my shop fund the addiction. Here's a chance at a great detail skinner at a really good price.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#731771 - 09/10/07 04:04 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
Fireball221 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SW Idaho
Tony send me an e-mail with a picture of the knife and I will see if it's the one I want to add to the hunting pack.
Thanks,
Dave

#731772 - 09/10/07 04:19 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: Fireball221]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Email sent Dave.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#731773 - 09/10/07 04:30 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
Fireball221 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SW Idaho
Tony,
Great Looking knife and at that price it shouldn't last long. I will pick one of these damascus knives up from you sometime. Thanks

Dave

#731774 - 09/11/07 10:54 AM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: TonyTebbe]
brdeano Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Northern MI
Tony, I know season is close and time is short, but I am a patient man....Could you whip up something like the above knife with a full tang and slim micarta slabs, maybe in S30V 58-60RC? I think that would make an excellent caper.

I apoligize for getting off track in this thread...

#731775 - 09/11/07 01:46 PM Re: TT - Custom Damascus Skinner - Available [Re: brdeano]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Just PM me your contact information and we can discuss. I'm up to my ears in alligators with projects right now, but if you are patient, I think I can get something done.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.