Got her back from the dip tank

yoteslayer77

I thought i would share some pics of my lvsf i just got back.It was a 2 month wait but it was well worth it.
DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0633.jpg

DSCF0631.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Great looking gun I wouldnt of messed with that pretty fluted stainless barrel either........Great rifle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Gander Mountain dipped it.As for the stainless i think im just going to leave it alone,its just to purrty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'll just try and let them not get to close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks very well done and if it were mine I would leave the stainless alone too. Are the scope power numbers visible or painted over?

Totch. I seriously considered getting that done,But i figured if i do a little bit at a time she might not notice the bank account.Maybe next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Besides i have to save some cash for that AR i plan on buying in the near future she dont know about either.
Tripod. The numbers are painted over but my lupy numbers are indented in the surface of the scope maybe tuff to see in dim light though.I have been using this scope for about 2 yrs i pretty much got a feel for about where im at power wise.

Nice lookin' rig.....

A word of advice,it took so long to get back because Gander Mt. does not do their own work, in many cases. They were simply the middleman. Find out where Gander Mt. shipped it to, and ship it to them directly next time. Cheaper and faster.......

Back