Wyoming Pronhorn - Back from the Taxidermist

oakster

I got my Antelope mount back from the Taxidermist about a month ago or so. Thought I would post some pictures of it. I think she did a great job!

Antelope001.jpg

Antelope003.jpg

Antelope007.jpg

I got him in the North East corner of the state, around Gillette, wheere I live. Pronghorn Taxidermy did the work. She did an Elk for me this year, and the goat. I think she does very good work.

Very nice.
I didn't see any that big around Casper where we hunted. Sure did see a lot of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
We stopped in Gillette on the way home and had lunch with a Leigh I. and his wife. Sure hated to leave WY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
You don't have a lot of people but the ones you have sure treated us like kings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Mike

dang! that is a really nice goat. What does he score?
guess i should start hunting them around sundance not nearly the pressure as around here. mom has one she wants shot out of her yard it keeps killing her trees.
if i'd see a goat that nice i may get intersested in antalope hunting again.
i never draw a goat tag because i put in for really hard draws hopeing to see something that nice.

Thats a doozy for sure. Nice highth, width, mass, and cutters! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif THAT ONE HELL OF A GOAT
i will make it out there one of these days

congrats pal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thats a Beast for sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oakster,

Whats the green band he's sporting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Dave

Quote:

Thats a Beast for sure!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oakster,

Whats the green band he's sporting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Dave

Yep, hes right... thats an interstate game tag. I guess alot of people take them off and tack it to the back of the mount so it cant be seen. You have to have it on the animal while you transport it from the taxidermist to your house.

He even has a second set of prongs growing under the main two. He's even, wide, long, and dark. Just about everything a guy could ask for. Way to go!

Back