Birthday Specials - Tony Tebbe???

Happy Birthday Tony, I will take a Cedar River Howler. I bought the GO-2 last year and I really like it. I can get a really good bird in distress sound out of it and the fox love it.

Yeah, you gunna personally deliver? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I got a room waiting, trucks all warmed up and coyotes to kill.

I think Tony is in "Edit Lockdown" right now!!! He is working on the video a lot here in the past few weeks. He needs to take a gun and some calls for a loooong walk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Geez...I thought these were all taken care off. I remember sending out quite a few calls/howlers from this. I assume it's the guys that stated "send me a bill". Any of you that know me, knows that stink at keeping track. I generally send out calls upon a payment showing up. Othwerwise I have no way to keep it all in order.

Jeff H. and Lance, if you still want your orders....I'll honor those prices and get them to you. Just let me know.

Jeff M, you would be 100% correct on the "Edit Lockdown" My external harddrive decided to quit working...and I lost everything. I had to start over by downloading off of tape, the other night. I've got 3 videos in the works. Starting from scratch.....really really really stunk. I think I even lost my temper for a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But, I'm back in the saddle and have 2 hours of great footage downloaded already with 3 more still living on tapes. I'll be back on track in a couple/three weeks.

Thanks...Tony

Back