Birthday Specials - Tony Tebbe???

Rooster_Feather

Seeing how today, June 14th, is Tony's birthday, I was wondering if there might be any specials. Many large retailers have specials on their anniversaries, and TTebbe is "somewhat" of a large retailer. I thought maybe he would have a anniversary/birthday sale. It is just tradition that you blow a horn/call at a party! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rooooooster

Rrr....Rrrrr.....Arroooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Happy B-day...TT.....SM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Geez...I'm the one that is supposed to be getting gifts....not giving them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That being said, it's always better to give than receive. I don't keep stock of any of my custom work, as I work on backorders only, for the most part. But, I do have some production items in stock. So, here we go.....

Cedar River Howler

crhowlersmall1.jpg

Sound Clip 1 Sound Clip 2

Retail: $16.95 + $2 Shipping. - Today's Sale Price: $8.50 + $2 Shipping (50% off) I guarantee that you won't blow a better sounding and easier to use howler for that price!

GO2-Call

go2small1.jpg

Sound Clip 1 Sound Clip 2

Retail: $7.95 + $1 Shipping. - Today's Sale Price: $3.95 + $1 Shipping (50% off)

These prices are good only for Today and Tomorrow (Thur and Friday) and only available on Predator Masters. My website will not reflect these prices, but you can check out the site for more information on these calls. They both come with simple lanyards, at no charge.

Thanks...Tony

Put one of each in that box your going to be sending me along with a bill. Don't hose me bro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey Tony happy birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Tony,

Saddle me up 3 Go-2's and a Cedar River....also, another solid black molded cow tip. Send me a bill, and I will pay pal you.

39 wow you old goat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just kidding I have 8 years on ya... Happy birthday Tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Kerry

Happy Birthday Your a young buck... -Kim-

Happy Birthday Tony, I have several of your calls and love them all. Sign me up for one of the cedar river howlers, and pm me with the where to send the pay-pal to.

thanks, dale

Thanks a bunch guys. The birthday wishes and the orders. I'll let this deal run through the weekend and PM ya'll payment info on Monday.

Thanks...

Tony

happy birthday Tony! My birthdays on the 29th. i just might have to buy myself a gift from ya with my birthday money.lol. have a good one

Back