Any Huntin ready AR pics?

locobombero.......I like your reloading bench and the handy powder canisters with measuring spoons for each load.....I have seen those somewhere before but can't quite remember where .....Midway ??? Brownells??? Wal-Mart????? SM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is my one and only AR. It is a .204 upper with a 24” Douglas barrels built by Accuracy Systems. It has a RRA 2 stage trigger, Enidine hydraulic buffer, Burris 3x9x40 Ballistic Plex scope and Burris Xtreme tactical rings. And a Tenabrex antireflection device.
-Rod

RKR-AR_1.jpg

RKR-AR_2.jpg

RKR-AR_3.jpg

RKR-AR_4.jpg

RKR-AR_5.jpg

RKR-AR_6.jpg

RKR-AR_7b.jpg
(Yote's-eye view)
RKR-AR_8.jpg

Dtech 243 WSSM, 22" fluted compensated barrel, and I don't really remember which scope, a Nikon Monarch maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

IMG_2327.jpg

Quote:
Seal, you have a brave partner to sit on the right side of that AR.

Doesn't look like I had my brass catcher on. I was running a brass catcher 90% of the time. AR is the way to go for PD's.

I agree, ARs are the only way to go for prairie dogs. Here in AZ that shade is a must also.
Keep in mind that if you see avery slight white haze in your scope when your taking those really long shots and the scope is cranked up on 22 power...its not mirage.

shade.jpg

Back