Any Huntin ready AR pics?

Hey a fellow new guy, I have pics but I don't have my usb port cable to put them on. I will try to put them on later.
I have a Bushmaster 16" telescoping stock with a 3x9x40 scope and I've only had it since Dec. and I have taken 8 with it already. Shots taken from 8 yds to 250. I love it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How this one?

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

YES IT'S A GROUND HOG!!!!!!! YOU guys with your bobcats , gray foxes , lions , and coyotes.......but he could be a predator of someone's garden or lawn!!!!!

april07034.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't worry Spiderman, that's all mine knows too. It is a highly trained Groundhog and long distance beer can killer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Well to tell the truth, their not all mine. A couple belong to my wife, but I have finished two others sence I took the pictures.

Quote:
A couple belong to my wife..

Is that working for you? My wife "owns" a 10/22 and a Mini-14, and she never says "Let's go shooting". I'm beginning to think she's not with the program. Would buying her an AR and a new .357 improve the situation, or is she beyond hope? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It works out pretty good as long as she gets full mags to start out with, she grows her nails so long she can't load them for herself, come to think of it she can't bait hooks, tie her own leaders or handle her own fish. But after 27 years I'm pretty well used to it.

Here are a few for you....

Mine
January92005002-1.jpg

January92005040.jpg

January92005003.jpg

Dcmtex by LazyD
IMGP0295.jpg

Steve by LazyD
DigitalCamoAR004.jpg

Criner by LazyD
Viper__15_.jpg

These are all buddies of mine or my personal AR's that we had Danny build for us. These always make me want to buy another one

Radd,
Do you know the technique LazyD uses to get that "snakeskin" camo effect? The more I see those rifles, the better I like them. I don't have the guts to attempt it without some "pointers", though. I do have some experience with an airbrush, if I had a procedure and paint type.
Nice rigs, buddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Radd,
Do you know the technique LazyD uses to get that "snakeskin" camo effect? The more I see those rifles, the better I like them. I don't have the guts to attempt it without some "pointers", though. I do have some experience with an airbrush, if I had a procedure and paint type.
Nice rigs, buddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ancient Chinese secret!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Roooooooster

Back