[humor] fire mission for cat hunters....

the_fly

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/04/scary.cat.reut/index.html

WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) -- Canada's postal system has stopped delivering mail to a home in Winnipeg, Manitoba, after a mail carrier was scared away by a "very threatening cat," the Winnipeg Free Press said Friday.

A Canada Post spokeswoman said the agency was concerned about the safety of its carriers, although it hoped for an amicable solution to its dispute with cat-owner John Samborski.

"The letter carrier who delivers mail there ... was brought up on a farm, she is very comfortable with animals," spokeswoman Kathi Neal told the newspaper. "Apparently this is a very threatening cat."

Samborski told the paper that his 8-year-old, declawed, black cat Shadow is docile, and it was "ridiculous" for Canada Post to make him to pick up his mail from a post office instead of delivering it to his door.

Shadow "likes to eat and sleep and cuddle. You could drop a bomb and he'd just open one eye, take a look, then close them and go back to sleep," Samborski, 41, told the newspaper.

Gotta watch those declawed cats. They can be particularly vicious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Perhaps a Vmax with the red tip taken off would take care of a de-clawed cat ????????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Oh , ya, I don't like cats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I can see it now, the local Postal dude starts lugging an AR loaded with Nosler's or Vmax's, in case he runs into one of them crazy old cat ladies and her pride. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Going POSTAL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Gotta watch those declawed cats. They can be particularly vicious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Canada could use a few good ol' American postal workers to solve that problem - Canada is "Political Correctness" gone wild.

What kind of a farm did this idiot grow up on? Mushroom?

A domestic cat intimidating? To a human? Somebody please tell me this is a joke!

Back