newbie!

sendero17. . .

Everyone here is dedicated to the concept of calling predators. Coyotes just happen to be the main dish served here at Predator Masters.

Welcome to our group. If you’re not a die-hard yote whacker yet - if you hang around here much, you sure will be in no time at all.

Enjoy yourself, jump right in and get to know folks.

Some of the best of the best make this place their home and are always willing to share calling secrets....
wink.gif

------------------
pmcatsig.GIF

http://www.predatormasters.com

well thanks!
looks like a great spot to hang out!
like to learn all i can, havent got my
first one yet! hope no one minds a question
now an then. s~

Sendero 17, Glad to have ya. Nope, we don't mind a few questions if you are patient for the answers. Kick you shoes off and pop a top. These are pretty friendly parts here. We might even tell you a story or two. Enjoy yourself! Wiley E

Welcome, newbie. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? Like what part of the country you live, and if you like black powder shooting or maybe seventeen caliber, etc.?

Good hunting. LB

Welcome to Predator Master!!! Sendero17 glade to have you aboard with us hope to here about your hunting and the area that you hunt in.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

Hey Sendero17,

Welcome!! Jump into the fray! Gosh, I hope by your handle, you are not another one of those .17 shooters???
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good Hunting,

Bob C.

(Lochi-How are the jackals faring?
smile.gif
)

------------------
“No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms, is as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776

[This message has been edited by Calypso (edited 04-20-2001).]

Back