Coyote Locater (siren)

WyomingLawDog

Just wandering if anyone has any advised as far as the Coyote locater (siren) goes. I know elk inc. sells a coyote siren or locator what ever one you want to call it. Will any handheld megaphone or bullhorn that has a siren work? Just seeing what some of you guys use or if anyone has a handheld siren (locator) for sale. I can get a new large bullhorn with siren for $25 that is with shipping, the elk inc. one is a mini hand held siren $39 plus shipping, same thing? Let me know. Thanks for any advise anyone can give me. Thanks

Here is a hand crank siren sound file recorded by a Fire Chief. You are welcome to download it.

http://www.varmintal.com/locater2.mp3

You can put it on your eCaller.

Good Hunting... from Varmint Al
coyotel.gif

I wish I had enough smarts to download a siren sound as I would like to use it here in KY. Does anyone use them in the daytime or mostly at nite? Thanks!

berettaman,

If you give us a call, we can walk you through the process. Once you do it once, you will realize how easy it is. I can email you a siren, and then when you call, we will walk you through downloading it to your unit (I read in another post that you have an FX3). My email address is mike@gofoxpro.com. If you call, have your FX3, computer, and the USB cable handy.

Back