Paint

Yesterday while hunting Paint was hit on the blacktop where I was hunting. She had got seperated from the lead hounds so while following them, I didn't go back quick enough to check on her. I found her in the ditch, tracking collar still working so thats how I found her. Not sure how somebody couldn't see her all-white, and it was flat, but it still happened. Everytime you turn them loose you know there's a chance. Only problem is you never expect it which makes it hard.

Anyway I bought Paint off a buddy of mine back in October. Back last March I was over at Jhis house and saw her go in a tube and fight a coyote, she couldn't bring him out, but by the looks of her face she was sure trying to. I was impressed that day, and went on to buy her later. One of the first few times I hunted her I caught a coyote and she fought hard, and I was pleased. She wouldn't run a deer, full july, handled great, and sure wasn't scared of a coyote.
I'll miss ya Paint!!!!!!
Her swimming after a coyote Jan. 4th
462506-big.jpg

Shakin the heck out of a coyote Jan. 1st.
461698-big.jpg

After a catch Dec. 19th.
481002-big.jpg

See ya, MO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to hear that MO the good always die young. Just this morn the mother of my Hank pup got hit on the highway infront of my friends house. He wanted to get rid of his male, but Catie got it first.

Back