Blacktail sheds headed to Oregon

trashcan

Here are two sets made for FINCLIPPED. One for him and one for his hunting buddy, Both sets consist of an older shed (cream color) open reed and a nice new blacktail shed closed reed. I'm hoping to be getting some pics from Oregon with these on the dogs FIN and his buddy put down!!
bt3.jpg

bt2-1.jpg

bt.jpg

Blacktail is really a pleasure to work with and I hope the guys enjoy their calls!!!
Trashcan
DCC

Very nice as always. I'll try and pm ya tomm. and get a rack sent to ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

iahntr, send it on and we'll get you somthing worked up! You know where to find me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Have a great weekend everybody, I'm off tolook for sheds with my kiddos!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Trashcan
DCC

Beautiful as always, Trashcan!!
{I had to look twice! That Blacktail is almost an exact clone of the call you sent me...that I LOVE, BTW!}

FINCLIPPED, you're gonna love these calls!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I can't wait. Got skunked this weekend, but there was a yote standing near the road on Saturday after we got back. I know where he runs so maybe I can put him down in a week or so. The calls look Fantastic Thomas!!!! Really appreciate you getting them done so fast. I think being able to keeb the eye guards to put the lanyard on really puts them over the top!!!!!!

Got them today Thomas. What a great looking ans sounding set. I also posted in your "syco" post. These babies will be put to good use. Thanks alot. Will be trying to get into the attic next door to see if we can get some elk sheds cut ans sent out to you. Jeff has been working on the house so he can get new flooring down and counters in.

Thanks again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Back