Coyote Ringtones,,,,

coffee437

Anyone know where to download a free howl or even distress ringtone?

I know several guys at the Oklahome hunt had them on their phones but I can't seem to find one thats long enough or even sounds good enough to download.

I dont know how your phone operates, but the way I got mine was to record it myself in the voice memo and convert it over to a ringtone. I have challange howl, lonesome howl, pup-distress, rabbit distress, flicker, crow audience, and for when my wife calls I have housecat distress /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

silencer,

Could you outline, step by step, how you went about that conversion for us that are still not quite up to the 21st century? I've got lots asound files of them howling that would work, but do not know how to go about converting them.

Sure, I took my caller into a quiet room to record. ( think I used the bathroom )
Got to tools on your phone
select voice memo
then select new
the phone then will ask you to start recording at the tone, just like an old tape player it will record the sound you play. you have to be careful on the timing and noise you make when turning your caller on and off. You may alsovary volume of caller and distance from phone to get desired quality.
Not sure how much recording time my phone has, but I think I used between 20 and 30 seconds per sound.
When you have 20-30 seconds of the sound recorded hit done.
you will see a date and time of recording now.
Go to options, edit title ie.. rabbit distress
go back to options and go to the set-as prompt
set it as caller ID.

Thats it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it took my 14yr old son to show me how to do this lol.

my phone is a LG cheapo from verizon. Not sure if all phones have this option or not. The reason I did my tones this was is because my el-cheapo phone cant download ringtones.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it took my 14yr old son to show me how to do this lol.

Boy, I hear that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
I did the same thing with my RAZOR.

I know how to record voice message on my Razor but I do not know how to move it to a ring tone.

Save the sound file. Scroll to it and then select options. Then select Set as RingTone. It will be stored in tunes and tones.

My voice records are under office tools and I do not see anything that will let me move it.After storing it says,

New
Lock
Delete
Delete All
Memory

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it took my 14yr old son to show me how to do this lol.

Boy, I hear that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have to get my 4 year old to help me turn the television on and get the channel I want. There are about 25 remotes and I can't figure out how any of it works. He can run it like a sound engineer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok thanks,Will get my daughter to help me with that.

This stuff is so confusing to me.I just figured out to set the clock on the VCR now it is obsolete too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

A while back I had went to Hunttones.com & tried to add a howl for my ringtone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Just my luck, because my Motorola is thru TracFone, it isn't available to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Glad to see some of you can have some cool ringtones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

{now if I could only figure out how to check my voicemails... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I don't have any howling clips. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find some? I don't have a caller yet, its still in the mail.

Not to mention I am a rookie, so my howling isn't up to par.

mbuzzy

Try this place is free...
Not A big selection.

You need A phone that records mp3 so that you can do what the others have done and record your own sounds.
I have duck chatter for an alarm, geese as my ringtone.

Scott

The razor cant record a sound and make it a ring tone.But you can transfer a mp3 sound to your razor for a ring tone by using the blue tooth connection. Western river has a lot of sounds also.
LINK

Last edited:
Really.My v3 cant. I tried to figure out how to once and ended up calling my carrier to ask,they told me I wasnt able to.I can record sound but cant make it a ringtone. Only way I can do it is to upload it through blue tooth

Back