Stone Coyote Gang

Thunderstruck

Well part of the Stone Coyote gang went out hunting this weekens. Coyotesmoke (Doug) and I went out and hunted the Rising Star contest this weekend. We came in second and won Big cat. We killed 10 grays and 1 Bobcat. Half of the hunt was in high winds. But it settled later in the night. We killed all of these between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. this morning. You noticed were are not in the pics because some of you are too good with the computer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[image]
DSC01009.jpg
[/image]

[image]http://
DSC01008.jpg
[/image]

looks like you done a very good job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Bill

Congrads Thunder,

Looks like you guys get some trigger time down there.hell up here im glad i carry a AIRrifle since we donr get much shootin.Alot easier to carry.

Wheres the GREEN MONSTER in the pic???
Kdog

Kdog you need to lay of the sauce. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The Monster is right there in the pic. I know it looks black because of the angle of the pic. But it is the same gun. And it put a hurting on them. It is not too fur friendly but I did not build it to be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well way to go Chris !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

At least somebody in this crew can kill a predator that we can see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am however disapointed in your partner Doug, I was hoping his nickname was lightning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Chock a couple up for the green monster, and the boys from Texas.

WOOHOO,Chris and Doug way to go.No wonder we don't have many gray's around here.You guys in Texas are not letting them cross the river. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Thunder and Lighting. Good one! Better than Heckle and Jeckle, Butch and Sundanc, or some of the other ones I've used.

Nice going fellas! Looks like it was a good time. Chris, I know when we talked on the phone you were bummin' about the wind, but it looks like things worked out.

Keep poundin' them bro.

Rudy

I've noticed that red color phase on fox on several occasions. It usually can only be first visible after a killing shot, but have noticed that it become perminant and easily spoted after that.......

Yeah the first couple of Fox I shot with the new rig I noticed that red spot. I thought maybe Coyotesmoke had switch my barrel with a paint gun barrel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So how did the green machine do on it's first killing spree? I told the wife about it the day you posted the pic and I was told I had enough guns...LOL
I informed her that the second gun cabinet had an empty space in it that needed to be filled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Green Monster did great. I shot 7 of the 11 animals. The cat was betwwen 125 and 150 yards. Hit him like a laser beam. He ran maybe 20 yards and piled up. Tell the wife you really need one of these. There should never be any holes in the gun cabinet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Thunder and Lighting. Good one! Better than Heckle and Jeckle, Butch and Sundanc, or some of the other ones I've used.

Nice going fellas! Looks like it was a good time. Chris, I know when we talked on the phone you were bummin' about the wind, but it looks like things worked out.

Keep poundin' them bro.

Rudy

Yeah I know what you have called us before and it wasn't very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Keep poundin' them bro.

Rudy

Yeah I know what you have called us before and it wasn't very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can only imagine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well....I'm working on her. She has been wanting another pisol so tonight I bought her another .22 to play with. Hopefully this will help her see the need to place a rifle in that empty slot. If not I'll trade her pistol off in a couple of weeks and get it that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Sweet Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure it is unloaded when you take it from her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thats why all my guns look alike.Hard to tell what is what when they come out of the safe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As long as none of you folks tell the wife I will be Ok. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
She almost had a conniption fit last night while waiting on the pistol to be called in. We had a few minutes so I was looking at an AR the gun shop had hanging up. She asked if that was the gun I had told her about a few weeks ago. Before I could answer she saw the price and I didn't get to look anymore.... I'm like you Swift,ging to have to stick with look-a-likes till she lets her guard down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That theory doesn't allow much variety but it sure can get you some different calibers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back