Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#647860 - 02/14/08 08:39 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: BruceT]
Shaky_Jake Offline

Loc: IL
In another thread I read the narrative of a recent obama speech that said (please allow me to summarize for the sake of brevity): Any body whose crazy should not own a gun. You HAVE TO BE crazy to own a gun or want to own a gun.

Reminds me of the movie "Catch-22".

IMO there is no republican who can beat him and his growing army of Kool-Aid drinkers. He is even rolling over Hillary. As far as forming a third party or getting a write-in candidate forget about it. Atleast in Canada they allow you to own a rifle or shotgun. Anybody know what land is going for in British Columbia?

#647861 - 03/07/08 12:46 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: Shaky_Jake]
blinddog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Kansas U.S.A. 5 miles from th...
Face it This is NOT about Crime, in fact none of these anti gun bills have done a thing to prevent Crime. It is about controling the population, Stopping any resistance before it starts. And ultimatly it is about instituting total control over the people of the United States. Exactily what the founders placed the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights to prevent.
Any elected person who voices ANY support for any infringment of the Second Amendment needs to be put on UNEMPLOYMENT at the first opportunity. Any elected person who signs onto, sp[onsors and VOTES for one of these BILLS need to be recalled IMEDIATLY!!

#647862 - 03/18/08 09:47 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: blinddog]
I_AM_LEGEND Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Face it This is NOT about Crime, in fact none of these anti gun bills have done a thing to prevent Crime. It is about controling the population, Stopping any resistance before it starts. And ultimatly it is about instituting total control over the people of the United States. Exactily what the founders placed the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights to prevent.
Any elected person who voices ANY support for any infringment of the Second Amendment needs to be put on UNEMPLOYMENT at the first opportunity. Any elected person who signs onto, sp[onsors and VOTES for one of these BILLS need to be recalled IMEDIATLY!!

exactly, the one way to prevent this crap is to stop voting for anti-everything liberals.... I can't remember the last time a Republican was concerned with taking our 2nd amendment rights away from us.

#647863 - 04/07/08 10:33 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: I_AM_LEGEND]
243VLS Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: S.ILL
Quote:

Quote:

exactly, the one way to prevent this crap is to stop voting for anti-everything liberals.... I can't remember the last time a Republican was concerned with taking our 2nd amendment rights away from us.

#647864 - 04/12/08 07:04 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: 243VLS]
rangerbob Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
John McCain’s 2000 Presidential run included the push for anti-gun show legislation in Colorado and Oregon. In 2001 he appeared in anti-gun ads aimed at requiring guns to be locked up in homes. As recent as 2004 he joined Joe Lieberman on anti-gun legislation. Neither major party is serious about protecting our rights as gun owners/users. The problem we have, as voters, is we look for candidates who are not looking to take away our second amendment rights rather than those who will work to strengthen them.

#647865 - 06/19/08 11:57 AM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: rangerbob]
Dan Carey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Florence, Arizona 85232
At this time in our history we must vote for the lesser of the evils.

The world changes faster than we are willing change. And, I might add we are most willing to sit on our butts and wait for someone else to be our saviour when we should be aggressively fighting them at every opportunity. That my friend will never happen as we are told from infancy to obey all commands from those in charge.

Boston tea party, will never happen again...

#647866 - 08/25/08 09:04 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: Dan Carey]
animalloverbutalsohunter Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Middle of Nowhere!
This is why this lady doesnt like guns!

On December 7, 1993, her husband, Dennis, was killed and her son, Kevin, was severely injured on a Long Island Rail Road commuter train at the Merillon Avenue station, when a mass murderer, Colin Ferguson, opened fire on random unarmed passengers. Ferguson killed six and wounded 19 others. McCarthy responded to the crime by launching a campaign for additional gun control measures that eventually propelled her to Congress in 1996 on the Democratic ticket.

$#!T Happens! GET OVER IT!!

Andrew

#647867 - 10/16/08 07:23 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: rangerbob]
tntrapper Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: tenn
yea its almost all the guns

#647868 - 10/26/08 07:36 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: tntrapper]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
get ready to watch this pass next year.

Keep calm and crazy on

#647869 - 12/14/08 04:57 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: rangerbob]
UtahRob Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Hyde Park Utah ( Cache Valley ...
Quote:

John McCain’s 2000 Presidential run included the push for anti-gun show legislation in Colorado and Oregon. In 2001 he appeared in anti-gun ads aimed at requiring guns to be locked up in homes. As recent as 2004 he joined Joe Lieberman on anti-gun legislation. Neither major party is serious about protecting our rights as gun owners/users. The problem we have, as voters, is we look for candidates who are not looking to take away our second amendment rights rather than those who will work to strengthen them.

McCain ??

Of all the people running how did we end up with him . ??
Very sad !!!

I have never liked him but had to vote for him as a vote against Obama . That was the only reason . I felt from the start he did not have a chance . Sara Palin was the only decent person running this election . Before she came on board i was sick thinking about voting for McCain but knew i had to or not vote , i will never do that .

#647870 - 01/29/09 05:43 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: UtahRob]
kidmma Offline

Loc: Maine
I only get to vote for 2 Senators and 1 Representative. If they endorse that legislation they would never be re-elected in Maine.
I don't get to choose them from Kalifornia and others. That's the bad part.

Edited by kidmma (01/29/09 05:44 PM)

#647871 - 05/14/09 10:44 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: rangerbob]
Chris Mock Offline
Predator Master

Loc: lansing, Mi.
The words simply cannot be writen here, this is what happens behind the backs of good god fearing people who enjoy the bounty of our country. This is exactly right, it is a control issue, not a safty issue. Kinda of an odd twist for the LEFT party, quietly wanting to remove rights from people.don't sleep on this one!

#647872 - 06/13/09 07:43 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: Chris Mock]
3006gvt Offline

Loc: Vancouver Wa
I believe that when you vote for what you perceve as the lesser of two evils you are in fact buying right into the worst type of evil. Not voting is in fact a strong vote for no evil and I will continue not to vote when given no choice but to vote for evil, no matter how you disguise it.What if they gave an election and NO ONE CAME!!!!!!!FRJ

#1378206 - 09/24/09 10:52 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: 3006gvt]
Rubenator Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland,Il.
Not to worry, Obama said he wasnt interested in taking away our guns! But that was before he was elected, this is now!

#1593777 - 05/04/10 05:12 PM Re: It's Not Just "Assault Weapons" This time [Re: rangerbob]
jim8377 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: North Georgia
If John McCain is an Republican, then I am a Eskimo bull fighter.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.