mounting bobcats

37 lbs. bobcat is a big one.

You need to post the bigger picture of him. There is photo posting tips pinned to the top of the Photo Gallery forum.

I remember looking at the Wildlife Studio website before. They do great detail, but still the cats and coyotes faces are just not there. I think it's the puffy top lip thing that turns me away. You know, like if you fill your top lip with air...that's what they look like to me.

Tony

Last edited:
Quote:
http://www.wildlifeartiststudio.com/index.html
Try this site. Some awesome mounts. Not cheap by any means though.

That guy's stuff is awesome...best I've ever seen. Any cat he does looks like it's ready to leap off the page. Unfortunately he hasn't taken in any work the last couple years that I'm aware of.

bobcat414.JPG

I'd love to have a cat done by this guy in this manner. Incredible. Or this one....

bobcat585.jpg

Guy is a real artist. The ones that Tony posted look pretty good as well though.

WA is in my opion the best of the best.. Ive seen some of his mounts that you had to really look at to make sure it wasnt alive LOL... WA is awesome..

I had a guy do one for me for 250 and he looked dencent but he wasn't as nice as the ones on wildlifeartiststudio. My cat's eyes just don't look realistic, he looks like he's drunk or something. I would have been disappointed but like I said he was only 250. I should have just gotten his hide tanned.

Back