VHA opinion/statement on Zumbo?

Are they sonsoring Zumbo? If not, then let's not use the silence against them. They probably assume their position is already abundantly clear.

Let's not start doing the "Zumbo" ourselves and start throwing rocks at each other.

My question was not a negative reflection on VHA. I'm not throwing rocks at them. Yes, their position should be abundantly clear, but as possibly the largest representative of our sport, their position should not be silent. It has nothing to do with sponsorship.

I see your point John, but they may just sit back and watch as everyone else is beating up JZ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

John: I apologize. Thought there was some criticism implied there. A little defensive of "our largest representative", I guess. You're right, though. We'll probably hear something from them before long.

No offense taken, tt35. If Zumbo ever read the VHA magazine, he would probably be amazed at the AR-15 shooters who appear in every issue of the Member's Photos. There's usually a good written article or two, some of them very technical, about the AR-15 as an excellent rifle for varmint/predator hunting.

Back