chance for some hounds

Sorry for that.Having dogs to hunt with is a wonderful thing.If you really want to hunt yotes with dogs try a decoy dog.With proper traing they can live in the house and be a pet ,but when time to go to work a ball of fire.If you want I can point you in the right direction.

the pups and the mom came out clean of parvo after quarantine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. they go up for adoption tomarrow at metro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
i'm harassing the wife about one again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif
edit next day
went and saw the pups today and was suprised to see they are a blue tick / black and tan cross. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
they will be ready the 30th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
the whole famaly was waiting for me to come home with one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
now i don't know if i want the female or a pup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif i'm thinking of a pup and try to train it to find shed antlers enstead of lions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif i'm wondering if i did if i'd have trouble keeping it from chasing deer and elk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
i think i could keep up with a shed antler. its not my waight i'm worried about[160 lbs] my lungs. [copd]

Last edited:
Back