*** KDOG'S MISSED AIR HUNT ***

badtothebone

Kurt, Bill, and Rudy took the comedy act on the road today in Ohio. Keith Kdog couldn't make it. It was a shame because it was an AIR HUNT!!!!

Here's a shot of Rudy with his new 'air rifle':

Picture2041.jpg

Then Bill rounded up the air rifle 'propellant':

Picture2037.jpg

It was a good air hunt, and here's Kurt with the air 'trophy':

Picture2042.jpg

We wrapped it up with a big plate of 'air' at the local diner:

2-17-07Hunt006.jpg

And said farewell to all our 'air' friends:

2-17-07Hunt005.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Here's the hunt crew:

2-17-07Hunt004.jpg

Picture2039.jpg

2-17-07Hunt001.jpg

Good times, good friends. Keith, just messin' with ya'. We'll all be there next time bro.

Rudy

When those pics were takin I never thought a story like this would come out of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bill

All Hail to the Air head gang. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Looks like a good time had by all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Monkeyboy? Yes we had a blast That is why Rudy and I started hunting Togetherwe always have something to laugh at when the hunt is over

Bill

Rudy,
Wheres the pic of the AIR Guitar??????Thought for sure you would be playing the blues after that hunt,,,lol.

Great AIR pics guys,,,,,,thats a great pic of Rudys new Air Rifle and Kurt's Air Trophy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

How was the wind down that way for calling????Seemed a little windy at times here.Any tracks,,,,close encounters?

Hopefully next time I can make it but i dont want to miss Brandons games.I know you guys been in my position in this stage of there lives.Ohhh my guy was on fire,,,,,had 11 of the teams 18 baskets,,,,,and they rolled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thats great guys! Who ever said that you had to kill something to have a great time! I love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WildBill,

The games are always great,,,,my son is a little fireball and excells in all sports.Chip off the ole block. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

And you better believe he has his own AIR GUN,,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Besides that we've just been hangin while MaMa is down Mountaineer breaking the bank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Just wondering,,,,,,,Did Kurt have any more dead critters laying around in his truck??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Remember the gangbang I can't believe you couldn't see them all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bill

Bwild,
We dont kill too many things,,,,thats why we carry AIR Rifles,,,,,alot lighter.

Prerequsite into this group is you gotta like to bust nutz and get your nutz busted.Ive been excelling at getting my nutz busted as of late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

If your a Michigan fan i doubt very seriously if you can be aloud into this group /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif One thing for sure good times are guaranteed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Parts of this group have been talking with this fine young man for a good while now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ohio was lucky they beat Michigan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back