pics of a coyote!!

vargy49

I posted this over on the photo page and didnt know if you all seen it!! I hope i dont get in trouble posting here to!!
This is the yote that run through the horse farm.
You cant see the house but it is on the right side. When the yote went through the yard it was only about 50 ft from the house!! Between the barn and house!!
I made these links so i could keep the pics bigger.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/110234/RUGBA-horsebarn.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/110234/SHCOF-horsebarn-1.JPG

Vargy

Its funny where they will run. We ran one right down the main street of a little trailer park on the outskirts of Erie one day. I bet the dogs and cats in the trailers were shook up pretty good.lol
Cool pics!

Last edited:
Quote:
When he stopped to look in that second picture I would have sent him to the big pasture in the sky

It would have been tempting,...but the guy with the bullet hole in his pickup would not be your friend anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
PC

Nice pics Vargy. He sure wasn't a dummy, was he?

A few years ago, we had a 10 dog catch that ended under a car....in the Walmart parking lot at 10am on a Sunday morning. We scrambled to grab dogs and coyote and get out of there, while families watched. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tony

VirginiaCoyote
I dont think he was in a very good spot for a shot!! he was standing right in their front yard and plus he was out there a little further then what the pic shows!! I dont know how many feet are in a 1/4 of a mile but would guess thats about how far he was when i snaped the pic!!
I get alot of chances to take pics like that but in the heat of the moment the cam is the last thing on my mind!! LOL

Vargy

I had one eating cat food off the back deck this was in the summer. I wondered why the cat was eating some much food that week and why I hadn't seen the cat , Just a little insite how the house lays, from my bed room I had a pretty good shot from it and the doors were open just the siding screen door was closed lets just say the sreen door died too.... Thank god it was a small hole .

Jeff

Back