kind of early but what the heck

Jason El Paso

OK Guy's just a few months ago a lot of us here got a chance to meet each other in Arizona for a Predator hunt, what do you guys think about having another hunt in Arizona I had a good time meeting a bunch of us hunter and a lot of hunters that I have hunted with in the past in Arizona. I think if we get the ball rolling soon we can make a two or three day hunt / BBQ and stuff like that I was thinking around the First month of 2002 a great way to get the New Year off to a good start. This will give us 8 months to find a spot and get everything on the roll so we can have a good time again.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

JASON:would love to have another YOTE hunt in AZ.and give OL "WILEY" some more BAD DAYS.The two Major hunts now are in FEB.in Valle and 1st. week in Mar.is Antelope Eaters.These hunts are on these Approxiamate dates for one reason."HAVELINA"
I believe in AZ.you can't be afield with a centerfire weapon while a Biggame/Havelina hunt is on.Jan.1-31 is Havelina Archery in most ALL hunt units in the state.All is not lost though,units 7,8,and 9 would be open as of this past Spring's Regs.No Archery Havelina hunts here,in 2001.Units 7 and 9 are N. of Flagstaff and 8 is South of Williams.
Still a GOOD idea with time to make it work,

I have hunted in Arizona the last few years and I just LOVE that state, except for the heat
smile.gif

anyways if I can get AzWill to help out on a good date to meet and hunt we can do it! That Antelop Easters in March sounds good to me. AzWill any ideas? And anybody else from Arizona.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 04-11-2001).]

Jason...

I’m always up for a hunt but because of my medical condition, it is almost impossible to plan that far ahead. Hell, according to the Doctors, I’m suppose to be dead by next winter. But if I’m alive and kicking you can count me in.

But instead of January of later, I’d opt for a early to mid December hunt. From my experiences of a lifetime of calling Arizona, predator calling really starts to drop off from the beginning of January on.

If you’re planning a major hunt, might as well do it when the yotes are hotter than a firecracker instead of calling them when they are smoking that "after-the-moment cigarette"....
wink.gif

------------------
yotewalk.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

AzWill December sounds good to me, I would have to say between the first week or secound week of December, to try and get away from mama and the kids for x-mas they end up shooting me. Lets kick it around some and see what we can come up with.

I was going to recommend Dec 7.

Good "Hedge" between the Holidays, but you also gotta find out when the "club hunts" are as not to overlap them, since that has an impact on many of the potential AZ attendee's....

I think a 1.5 day to 2 day hunt would be nice, I think Wickenburg has good Booze, Food, Gas and Lodging plus potential hunting areas to boot...

Robb

------------------
"Happiness... is a Target-Rich Environment"
grncymd.gif

Well that sounds good to me Dec.7th. this day will be remembered in history! So since its on the seventh maybe we can make history too!
smile.gif

All of us and lots of pelts heck I hope that I can get enough to make me a coyote jacket or vest.
biggrin.gif
AzWill we arnt going to dig you up you will be doing fine brother, we will have a good Ol" time. Blasten away them yotes and cats, "G" I hope Randy and Bob C. can make it and everybody else. I called my Dad from Colorado and he is all for it too he going to try a bring singal shot fred.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room

[This message has been edited by Jason El Paso (edited 04-12-2001).]

Whoops, Im (not so smart)...

Dec 7 is a Friday. SO I guess I meant the 8th (or at least the weekend of the 8th)

I got confused because I had the 7th to be Out of the Office on my Work Calendar and was thinking of that ... (I had already scheduled it as 'Bobcat Day' haha)

Sorry bout that....

Globe has some good huntin too with amenities as well I have heard....

Robb

------------------
"Happiness... is a Target-Rich Environment"
grncymd.gif

[This message has been edited by Robb/Scottsdale/AZ (edited 04-13-2001).]

I'm game. Anybody know who to contact to learn about licenses etc.? I would most likely fly in to AZ, and try to hook up with you fellas. Which city should I fly to? Any of you fellas got room in your car for one more?

Like AZWill, alot depends on health, tho I don't think I have it as bad as he. Let me know.
wink.gif

------------------

In my web site you will find quite a bit of info about hunting here in Arizona. There is a list of motels with phone numbers for Wickenburg. There are many restaurants here, to suit all budgets and tastes. A public community campground is about a mile from town, no reservations, $1 or $2 per night (simple, self-serve type), with a 7-day limit. Very nice campsites for tents, RVs, whatever. No hookups or facilities. I'll get a pic soon.

If there is interest, I can list lots more info.

------------------
Critr
www.SaguaroSafaris.com
fea6c171.jpg.orig.jpg

http://www.predatormasters.com/

Back