Red Lens for 2mil. LSI light

TravisG

I have been looking for a Red lens for my 2million cp LSI handheld without success. This light did not come with any lens covers so I will have to try to find one that compares in size or make one of my own. It is looking like I will have to find a way to make one. I don't want to use dykem because I use this light for night fishing in the summer and dykem would not be good when I need a bright light on a lake. Any ideas would be app. Thanks

Dont know if this will help , but the local walmart carrys optronics 2 million CP rechargable spotlights, that comes with a Red and Amber lenses... for $20!! Trust me they are bright..... you can give yourself a nice tan if you try!... or fry the retina's of any coyote in close range! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
So far i have tested this light with the amber an red lenses at night..... an both work great.... the amber is good for locating coon in the trees.... they can resist looking at that amber beam...

I hope this helps you out a little...

COLT!

I dont care for the rechargables. They dont last long enough. I did use that lens your talking about from my cordless and put it on my 2 mil. plug in light. After running the life straight for 6- 8 hrs, the lens warped and bubbled and the housing warped also.

A buddy of mine bought one of those Optronics lights and the charge lasted for about 8 min. That is way to short a time frame for me!!

TravisG
I have got several of the LSI lights w/red lens and the best place to get them is from the company that makes the lights.
Just do a search for LSI and shoot them an e-mail. I bought my lens with the lights many yrs ago at K-Mart.
----------
Coyote Control

Back