check this out?

It certainly should reduce trigger pull....but just as certainly it will increase the length of the pull. So now you'll have a light trigger with a long mushy pull.

triggerpress

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this. I don't plan to buy one just stumbled onto it checking out there archery products.

Quote:
It certainly should reduce trigger pull....but just as certainly it will increase the length of the pull. So now you'll have a light trigger with a long mushy pull.

triggerpress

Gives the Glock fans a familiar trigger feel! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought Glock triggers doubled the pull weight for uhhhh... safety!!! yeah yeah that's it safety. Yes I hate the trigger on my Glock, but I never have to clean it and it goes everywhere I go.

There is a trick for Glock triggers that is sweet, involves New York trigger and 3 1/2 pound connector. No mush and crisp release. I have a buddy who did this to his Glock 23 and it is unbelievable the difference in the trigger pull on that gun. Next time I buy a Glock I'm gonna have to do some surgery on it.

Back