mosquito creek coyote hunt(clearfield Pa) Feb.

Yeah man, me and my huntin partner already got our number's sent back in the mail. If we don't score on anything bigger than 45 lbs, I probably won't take the time to drive out to Clearfield county though. The hunt is also run concurrent with St Marys hunt....got that back as well.

Good luck to ya, RJ...Maybe I'll see you up there on Sunday!

I will be hunting... with any luck i can get the whole weekend off work.. we will see.... but either way I will be out there... i'm just going over to the club to sign up ...

That was some tough hunting last year... I wish I could get up there this year! Money is thin and time is thinner... Hope the weather is better for all you guys in North West, PA! Who knows maybe a miracle will happen and I will win the POWER BALL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Started feeding my coyote in the pen out back a diet high in protein,carbs and steroids. Should be ready by the time the contest starts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Started feeding my coyote in the pen out back a diet high in protein,carbs and steroids. Should be ready by the time the contest starts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are...

yotehunter74, I'll be hunting up that way, I'm staying in clearfield. I'm just a beginner, I've called in many foxes, still looking for my first yote.

Travis

I wasn't kidding about the feeding thing (not me). I know of another large hunt in PA that an individual supposedly won by doing that. I heard he purchased a coyote from a breeder (from down south where guys run fox/coyote in pens). Purchased the biggest yote they had,fed him then shot him. No kidding. Some of these contests are worth big bucks. Some people will do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back