MN misc. hunting reports (spot&stalk, light hunts, daytime calling)

MNHNTR,

I just realized I never responded to your PM. SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!

I don't have any free time coming up. I've got stuff to catch up on at home and then on Thursday I head out for some Texas coyotes!!!

Randy

R. Buker I won a copy of Hunting The Night Shift with you and Randy Watson at the PM Hunt in Globe, AZ. I enjoyed watching it because I am currently stationed out here in the Desert, and it reminded me a little of being back home in Texas. You guys know how to speak bad medicine and make em get dead forever quick. Enjoy Texas it is a target rich environment. Thanks...the major.

no problem Randy just want to get in as much hunting as I can before I go back to work. Is anyone going to the gun show in Minneapolis this weekend?

I just bought sirens for locating some yotes think im going to head out tonight or tomomrow and test them out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... It has worked in the past with locating yotes im pumped to see how it goes... Need some new spots can never have enuff plus we got a full MOON coming soon can what for that either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....Wish me luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif... Keep u posted...

Chris....

Me and my little Brother are heading out soon to do a set or two right before sundown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif..This is his first time out hunting yotes i hope we see or shot one that would be sweet for him for his first time out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif...
With some luck i think we will at least see somting but i have said that before hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif....Also tonight we are going to try the sirens out did not get a chance to do it lastnight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif.. So tonight is the night to do so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif....

Maid 2 sets at sunset and did not see or hear nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif...
oo well we tryed...Cant what to go out and run my sirens tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif...

Not a chance Phil cant have them all LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif...We share them but u are kind of right he kind of hogd them for a while but there are lots left out there trust me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....I hite about 4 of my spots lastnight and i got some howls out of 3 of them...just to test my siren out and sure enuff it worked...Going out tonight to find a bunch of new land and new yotes to hunt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif...

I'm off Monday, going to father inlaws house to help with his rehab, they booted him out of the Mayo on Friday and he cant do much of anything for a few days.
Might sneek out and see if the pair by the farm are still breathing- might have to help them conserve air!!

Made one set before dark on a new piece of land I got permission on saturday and I did not have to drag anthing out. Had 5 deer come in close and the new moon is just a sliver.

Back