Welcome our newest Advertiser!!!

crapshoot

Impact Guns!!!

I think you will like the selection and the prices. If you have any questions, woodcock is the man to contact.
Welcome Aboard and Thank You for supporting PredatorMasters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

To me they are one of the vendors that I use. Just drive over in about 10 minutes. I have gotten some really good buys from them. Dave, the owner took me on a personal tour. I was one of the originals that put the building and range idea together before Dave bought the old ARMS PLUS store out. He really expanded the building and the bussiness. When purchasing a new firearm , I will go in and check to see if they can give me a better price. Check them out folks. Glad to hear they are a new advertiser. Next time in I'll mention I saw this on the site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thank guys, Firearm is a hobby for me that I enjoy so much. Without firearms I don't know what I'd do. It brings a tear to my I just to think about it....excuse me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Impact has been a great sorces for me and I think everybody here will enjoy there site too. Every once in a while I look around in the class 3 department. Some day I'm gonna buy an uzi but my wish list is so long, I don't know if I'll ever get around to it.
Thanks again
Joe

Back