upcoming PM hunt

Larry Timmons

I was wondering if anyone from around the West Texas area was planning on attending the PM hunt in Farmington N.M.. I'm posting this here since most of the local guys seem to post on Randy's board. I would really be interested in going if anybody might want to share expenses, got room for four. By the way does anyone know the date.

I'm planning on going.If everything at work here in Lubbock works out.

From the sound of it the location may change to Globe,Az.(due to the regs. on the res.)

I still plan on going to farmington or Globe. Another 5 hours driving won't bother me.And there will be the chance of getting a long tail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

E-mail me XXXpurdygood@hotmail.com (remove the X's)

Larry, once the date and place is hashed out, I'd be interested in going. Its probably the same distance to us whether its in Globe or Farmington. Just a matter of going North or West.

Tommy, I guess since they haven't decided on a place a date hasn't been set either. I thought they voted on it and had deciced to have in Farmington. Keep me posted and I'll try to get a few days off to go. Sounds like a great time and a chance to see some different country, and maybe learn a thing or two.

Last I read Larry, the time was mid-Jan. and place was Farmington but there was a conflict with place due to some regs. CritrGetr was going to do some research for us and let us know a definate place.

Hey Ray & Larry

I would be interested in goin if the dates work out. Been wantin to try this New Mexican huntin license. Let me know the dates.

Ray, been huntin in that new chair yet?

FE,
howdy! Long time no see.Yep I've been out in it a couple times.Got it bloody twice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've been out a couple times in the am and took my first coyote of this year around the 3rd of sept.I posted a short story and pic about it.

I just wish it would cool off and stay cool.

As for the PM Hunt I hope by the time it rolls around I'll have some time at work to burn and some money.

If there are enough people interested from around here( Tommy and Larry-Midland,me,you and Reaper-Snyder) maybe we could carpool and save some $ on the trip.

I have been keeping an eye on the post to keep updated.Heck even if they or we(members) decide to go to Globe I'm still interested.It isn't much further to Globe,and moutian lion permits are available on the res for $10.00 a day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Call me don't be such a recluse. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ray
Sounds good to me, I guess a bunch of Texas guys in NM or AZ would have every varmit within miles runnin for cover. Be Safe.

I couldn't find you pics and story, where are they?

Alright guys, I thought I had this PM date and location figured out but it seems like dealing with the Navajo foks up in Farmington is about the same deal as dealing with the Apaches up at Ruidoso. Send the check but don't bother to show up. Sure yall know what I mean if you ever skied up there. So I guess it's still up in the air. Last post was Jan. 16-18 in Farmington, but I can't tell if it's for sure. I'm in if anybody wants to try and make some plans. L.T.

Back