For what its worth

d2admin

Administrator
Went out night hunting last night with the spotlight. The calfs are hitting the ground five or six born every day. A call to fish and game to let them know that we will be spot lighting and we start about one hour after it gets dark. We spot light from the truck and cover a lot of ground about fifty miles. The coyotes are out thick we spot about twenty five to thirty for the night and kill seven. All are in the heard cutting in the cattle, I think they hang around to eat the after birth. How many kill calfs? Who knows I think the dogs off the local ranches do more damage. All coyotes killed that night were killed with the spot light no calling used. All killed within a hundred yards. Three misses.

Tthe dog hunter 2, you see 25 or 30 coyotes a night and get 7, only three got away? You hunt from your truck and cover 50 miles a night. You kill them with a spotlight? You tell the DFG what you are doing and where you are doing it, I'm confused lol. You live in Canyon Lakes AKA Railroad Cayon Dam, the same place that cut off the water supply to lake Elsinore and it dried up lol. I remember that, do you?

Tthe dog hunter 2, you need to talk to me on the phone, I think I can help you get alot more coyotes in a night. E-mail me at onecoyote@uia.net

Danny B, Seven get killed, three more are shot at but are missed by yours truly , they are all missed withen a hundred yards. Thats the way it is. Yes we call fish and game to tell them what we are doing and when we are doing it. This is for our safty and theirs. We work off deperation permits. We saw 25-30 but unless we are sure about the probability of a hit we pass on the shot , there are a lot of cattle around. about the misses these were all on the run, with one standing still at about fifty yards, it happens. I will give you an E-mail.

Back