Sneaked up on cat last night

SRS 1

Dogs started barking last night, so I grabbed a light and went to investigate. There was eyes in the barn, I thought was a coon, so I kept the light in it's eyes as I walked to within 5 ft. It was a wild cat, which didn't know I was behind the light, man when I pulled the light out of it's eyes and it realized what i was, it turned it's self inside out trying to get out of there. I laughed all of the way back to the house.

SRS 1, I take it that wildcat you're talking about was a bobcat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Never turn one dog lose on a bobcat, a dog only has one weapon it's teeth. On the other hand a bobcat has five weapons, a mouth full of very sharp teeth and four sets of razor blade claws that go 10,000 miles per sec. No one dog in town can kick a bobcats butt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

In the wild, a coyote wont try it, two maybe but no one coyote would dare take on a bobcat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Lucky for us bobcats are scared of us, I would hate to think what one could do if it got on our back.

Back