Optronics night light...which one ?

22MagMan

After doing some research on night lights, I have decided to buy one of the Optronics products. I see that they make a 100 yd..a 250 yd...and a 350 yd (which has an adjustable beam feature). Who has purchased which model and why? Is the small 100yr light adequate enough? Are these good products? Do they do the job? I plan on placing one of these on my 22 mag. I missed the opportunity to shoot a coyote the other night because I was fumbling with my portable hand held light in one hand and my rifle in the other !! I've decided that a rifle mount is best. ALL input is appreciated....Thanks.....

22MagMan,
I use an optronics 250 yard beam. I like it a lot as far as light effectivness. Although there is one thing that I don't like about it. That is the plastic clip that holds it to the scope. When used a few times the light tends to fall to the left or right, because the clip just doesn't hold to the scope tight enough. I put double sided tape inside the clip, but it still moves back and forth when canting the rifle from side to sideor when walking fron stand to stand. I guess I should contact Optronics about this problem and see if they have a solution.

I have spent the last 3 hours absorbing all of the great information on this website pertaining to scope/spot lights. I have learned much. Thanks to all......wish me luck !

Back