Randy W

greenjeans

Met a guy that says he knows you well. A diver/gunsmith that built you a rifle by the name of Duane F. Heckuva guy. Helped me out with a problem rifle....gonna end up buying a new one. Old one is junk. Planning on killing some dogs this year with him....should be fun.

Just letting you know just because I can I guess.
GJ

Randy-
When you hunt do you keep you truck running when you spot the animal? When you drive do you shut the headlights off and just use the spotlight to guide you?

Thanks

I run with red lights on the front and kill the truck when we see something. I use the spotlight to sweep the area when driving as well as when we stop.

Randy,
I know I've seen your lights on the front of your truck,but I can't remember for sure what they look like.My questions are.........Is the glass in them red or do you have red covers?If the Glass is red where did you get them?I have looked high and low for a set with red glass in them and haven't been able to find any.Thanks

Ray, they are just KC lites with covers I made for them. I took a plastic cover, cut out the middle and glued a red lens in there. Works great!!

Thanks Randy I wasn't for sure it has been a while since I've seen them.I am looking to put a couple aux lights on my Bronco so I won't have to run my headlights while in the field.I can find and make me some lenses out of some red plexiglass that should work.

Rusty,
A friend of mine is a drug dealer(drug rep.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and he gave me a couple of plastic clip boards that have the red plexiglass I am going to use them to make the lenses for my lights.I'll just have to get my band saw down off the shelf and use it to cut them out.

Let me check and see how many he might want me to pass out for him(free advertising) I'll get ya a couple.

Hey Purdygood....this is Rusty Holt. I'm on Joel's computer since I've been over here all day screwing around with my new KC lights.

I'd appreciate the clipboard if you can get your hands on an extra one. E-mail me at predatorsniper@hotmail.com and I'll send you some $ to cover your shipping.

I really appreciate it!

Rusty Holt

Back