Nightblaster?

Iron Pony

What do you guys think of the nightblaster? You know, the light that mounts on your scope for night time varmint blasting......

well i have the optronics 250 yard light on my gun. works really well when you throw the red lens away and spray Red Dykem straight on the light. the battery that comes with the light is ok for starters but i would get another with more amp/hr so you could hunt longer between charges. just my 2 cents ........

I agree 100% with SBE. Have the same light and have had much the same results. The 250,000 candle power seems to be just right - not too much and not too little.....

Iron Pony-check out www.lightforceusa.com/rifle.html
Great system. Looked at the Optronics at first but decided against it when I talked to them about battery life. They told me 30-45minutes. Lightforce lasts for hours with dimmer switch. I went with the Nighthunter kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sweet!!

woodrow..... dykem is something machinists use...its a layout fluid available in blue or red. purchased mine(the red dykem) from Graingers.it works really well. it gives the full candlepower of your light whereas a red filter lens actually blocks some of the lights power. its hard to get the stuff off your hands but comes off the lense fairly easy with alittle elbow grease. shoot me an email sbe12g@aol.com if you are unable to locate any.

Woodrow,
They also sell the remover for the dykem.It will not take near as much elbow grease.That elbow grease can get pretty expensive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back