I had a good new years to!!

vargy49

I seen more coyotes today then i have for a long time here!!
I seen 6 diff yotes In one little area today!!
Dave came out and hunted with me which is nice haveing 2 trucks!! Most the time its only me!!
I get a 3 miles from my house and seen a yote cross up in front of me!!
I walk annie out to where i thought it crossed and she took it so i added snake and big digger.
Dave was about 10 miles away looking around but got there pretty quick. I make a drive about looking for them and couldnt see where they went. I head back east to the road i casted on and seen annie crossing east a mile north of where i casted.
I have no clue where the other 2 went. I head for the next east rode and see the yote crossing with my snake pup about 50 ft behind the yote. Annie is still real sore from down at tomcats and snake just left her.
When annie crossed i added rhino and the beagle and marie. when I seen snake cross i added sandy.
I get up on the hill so i can see and sandy is closing the gap. I see them make a big creek and dont know what happened.
The dang wind was blowing 30 mph so we couldnt hear a thing. In the mean time i am trying to get back hounds caught up while dave is tracking sandy and snake. they finally make the next east road so he loads them. I find rhino bayed up in a barn in a bunch of old hay. he is digging in there so i talk to the farmer and he says lets go see what he has. about that time dave hollars that he can see a yote which is a 1/4 mile away. I get rhino loaded and pull up and see 2 yotes out there. I walk marie and christy and big digger out. watch both yotes head north. I have a 1/2 mile to walk out and my terrier ace picks the track up and marie pulls over so i cast the others.
I make it back to the truck and head south to get around on the west road and see another yote on the south side.
dave watches the yote cross north with ace and marie running hard. the other 2 took the other yote. I lost all track of them and stayed with marie.
Dave got ace caught at the north road. he heads for the next north and i take the east side. wasnt long i see marie cross east as i pulled up. I make the next east rode and watch marie turn south. I get south and see the yote cross hammer down.
I get little june out and add her when marie comes.
Dave makes the next east road and could see the yote heading to the south east corner with june and marie pushing him hard.
The yote crossed and he adds snake and annie back in the race when the hounds crossed. Annie is so sore she cant hardly run.
I make the next east rode and see them all coming hard.
The yote sees my and stops for a bit and the hounds get right on him.
I add sandy and rhino back in and the race is on.I watched sandy clear the fence and thought she would hurt her self she hit so hard when she landed in the ditch.
sandy was really laying it on and the yote went right in the back of a yard of a guy i went to school with.
I make the sout roade going east and could see sandy closing the gap up. when the yote made the next fence she was less the 5 yds behind. They made a hard turn north and i lost them going over the hill.
I make the hy way and could hear june baying her heart out. went back south and walked in. It was a big male and was over when i got there.

Little june still baying her heart out!!

NDYXH-june500.JPG

casey and ace think they need the final touches!! LOL

DLKEK-sandy500.JPG

and of coarse the tailgate pic!!

ANWOB-tailgatesandy.JPG

we ended up seeing 6 yotes today and got after another one and i think marie run the back track but have no way of knowing!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Vargy

Wow, sounds like a great day. The hound with the black on him looks alot like my Jack dog. Jack looks like he might be bigger tho. He weighs 72 lbs.
Great story and pics.

cutch
thats my rhino hound. he might wiegh 45 lbs
he is about the hardest fighting hound that i have ever seen!!

Vargy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back