battery info

sbe12g

i found a new source well new source for may not be for some. i went to the interstate battery store to get a batt for the girlfriends truck while waiting for the guy to come out with the new batt i walked down an asile and found all kinds of batteries for night hunting. i think they even had the chargers too. was on lunch break so i didnt have time to look at all the goodies.hope this might help someone looking for batteries.

Thanks for the post, I'll have to check it out. I was looking for a backup BA. to the scope light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good hunt'n and God Bless.

I did nearly the same thing except I was getting a watch battery for my wife...........
I will be returning to Interstate to investigate more.........I talked to a salesman in brief and he showed me several options.

Hey sbe12g, I used to live near Klein and I now work near there in commercial insurance...........where you at?

woodrow... i have been in the tomball/magnolia are for about 11yrs now. do you ever shop at tomball pawn....if so we may have bumped into each other and didnt know it.

SBE, I have been in Tomball Pawn once.......a lot more in there than I was expecting. I was hunting a shotgun, ended up getting one somewhere else. But the guy I was dealing with (can't remember his name) sure did a good job trying to track the gun down for me. It was a Browning Gold "Classic" Hunter, and they can only be sold by special Browning dealers as they are rare.....I was happy with the store/service though. Do you work there? Or just a regular customer?

nope i dont work there but i might as well.....since im in there all the time. and they do have more firearms than you could shake DPMS at.

I was just in Tomball and Magnolia this past week. Drove past the pawn shop and was going to stop by and see what he had as far a .223. Acadamy has a sweet deal on a decent spotlight. Comes with a battery and you can also run it off the cig outlet and 2mill candle all for 24 bucks. Denver is so damn expensive compared to down there. You guys have any kids that go to magnolia schools?

Back