Any night hunting videos on the market?

Scott12

I haven't seen any night hunting videos out on the market? Or am I just not looking in the right direction? If there are any out there could someone let me know where I could get my hands on one, I have seen most of the predator hunting videos out there, but none exclusively on night hunting!

Scott12

I think Randy Watson is camera shy. I offered to move down there and live with him so we could produce a night hunting video, get rich and live happily ever after but he hasn't taken my offer yet.

Randy

Whoever eventually does produce a Night Callin video, will probably net some cash. Come on Randy, sounds like a good offer to me!

Thanks

Scott12

Buker shot some really good video last year, in fact while I was trying to get him to grab the shotgun, he was grinnin' and filming.There was a fox that literally was beside the pick-up. He walked aroud it, and then as he was leaving, I stopped him, and Mike(Bukers'Buddy) shot him. We have several kills on video, but I'm usually too busy trying to get a guy to see or shoot, or getting a critter to stop. I guess I need Buker to move to Texas..

I've got some great scenes on film. Of course while hunting at night you don't get to see the animal coming from any kind of long distance but the scenes are darned good.

I'm hopeing to get down there to hunt again this year. If I do, you can bet that camera will be running on all stands. If we have as good of luck this year, maybe we'll have enough footage to put out a video.

I've got several cats on film, and several foxes. Fun stuff

Sorry this isnt a commercial video but some home footage of mine.

http://apache.airnet.com.au/~pscarter/videos.htm

My problem is i know im good... i can call foxes and i can shoot foxes, i can hold the light put my button call in my mouth call the foxes and shoot them when they come in but im not yet good enough to hold the light, call them in,shoot them and also film at the same time. Im hoping to get out again soon with myself, Double R and hopfully someone else so i can get some more film footage.

Randy B., Randy W. has seen you up close.....nuff said... :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif :eek:

The only commercial footage of night hunting I have seen is on Gary Roberson's (Burnham Bros.) video: "Calling All Varmints".

Bob C.

Wayne, thanks for the link, I have seen your video clips and I like them, I wish I had the money for a real good camera and equipment, I am sure it wouldn't be hard to convince anyone out there if they would want to join me.

scott12

R buker,

I click on your link to your web page but I get the cursed "cannot find web page"
Can you help?

Scott12 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Scott12

There is a couple of night hunting scenes on my video "Coming to the Call". We call up a bobcat and a coyote.

Good Huntin

Byron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Randy- if you look at your Sig it reads

(http://http://www.geocities.com/foxhunter_56308)

remove one of the (http://) and it should work.

Darrin

Some videos that might be of interest to you are made by a guy called andre georgescu put that into yahoo search engine and select the top option that comes up. This is an australian guy but for some reason the only place i can find with a website to sell them is english based.

Eddie that guy down under has got a nice little gig there. There is a video clip with a fox about 10 feet from him before he starts to lift up his shot gun. I gotta get that video.

Darrin

Yeah i have that one also. Its really some good footage on the tape. send me a PM and i should be able to send you some video files with some more bits and peices from the video.

well I have been putting together a video for a while now it got rushed on Tv as a half a show Bushlan video journal sportsman channell but have been very buisey and it takes a lot of time and dedication to do a good video. It seems to me that I can never get everyone rounded up and in the same place at the same time. But if annyone is interested I have lots of places to go the cammeras and the rig and editing machine need someone that can shootstraight and work a camera. Its hard to work the light the call and run the cammera so most of the night stuff has been terible so far. But if annyone is interested drop me a line clay@varmintexpress.com and lets talk about something when the season starts.

Back