Spotlighting in Nevada

NASA, I don't remember that, But then again I didn't go to all the state meetings. As I think you know I live in the Mojave ( Apple Valley) and had my picture in COLOR on the FRONT PAGE of the local paper LOL( East Mojave hunter speakes out) it didn't work but I tried. What chapter were you in? By the way, one of the founding fathers of the California Varmint Callers Asso. WAS the director of the DFG. I won't say his whole name but you can check it out, Don C. great guy but was not a Liberal LOL, Good Hunting.

Riverside chapter, for the most part they all know me LOL. Old Jim S. God rest his soul, did you know he passed away not to long ago, The big C got him. Jim was in the Old Long Beach chapter with me back in the mid 70s and was the state prez for the longest time. I kinda miss the old varmint hunter. NASA, I must have met you somewere along the line? I know just about everybody in the asso. or they know of me. I'm one of the oldest members they ever had thats still alive LOL. Hey...come hunting season you got to come out to Apple Valley, we can talk about the old club and do a little calling " hunting " too. I got some pictures I can show you that you won't believe, plus a few trophy's I have left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Danny, I was at Jim's funeral. If you were there, we must have shook hands. He couldn't go 5 minutes without lighting a cigarette. He held club meetings at a little coffee shop just off the 91. He'd walk out in the middle of the minutes to go outside and light up. Towards the end he'd cough so bad he could hardly inhale. He told me some stories about you, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

you can night hunt in washoe county. ive hunted the black rock desert around Empire with no problem. just let the reisadent sheriff know what you are planning to do. or you can get permission from empire farms to hunt there land. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif good hunting.

Back